Accountemps is seeking ambitious Entry Level Financial Analysts looking to gain experience in a conducive, mentoring environment. If you want to get your foot in the door with cutting edge companies and put your skills to the test, we want to hear from you. This is a great time for degreed professionals seeking to gain experience! The Entry level Financial Analyst will report directly to the Finance Manager. Main responsibilities will include assisting with monthly and quarterly financial analysis of actual vs. budget variance, provide support in planning, forecasting, budget, consolidations and tracking. This temporary position is located in St. Paul, Minnesota.
In this role, you will:
– Capital planning and ad hoc P&Ls.
– Analyze departmental fiscal data, monthly, quarterly and annually. Included in your analysis is rate approvals, contract review, commission analysis, product analysis, P&L review and other ad hoc analysis.
– Prepare short and long range projections utilizing economic forecasting and financial analytic techniques to assess the impact of budget changes.
– Assist departmental management staff and other members of the team in technical budgetary matters during budget hearings, finance meetings, and in the general preparation and administration of the budget.
– Help with financial planning and modeling