Accurate Home Care is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN). We want you to be part of our team! We provide our patients with the opportunity to experience the best quality of care in the comfort of their own home. Whether you are looking for a full-time position or are simply interested in picking up a few extra hours, we may have what you need.
Working at Accurate Home Care provides you the opportunity to practice hands-on skills, such as tracheostomy care, ventilator support, enteral nutrition, central line maintenance, seizure management, and more. This is a great opportunity to gain experience that will strengthen your skills as a nurse. New nurse grads are encouraged to apply!
- Understanding and complying with the patient’s nursing plan of care and physician’s orders
- Implementing the nursing process: assessing, diagnosing, planning, implementing, evaluating
- Performing appropriate nursing functions according to state licensure and Accurate Home Care’s policies and procedures
- Communicating to the Clinical Manager, physician, and family members significant changes in the status of the patient
- Demonstrating safe and appropriate techniques while providing cares
- Maintaining compliance with county, state, and federal regulations affecting home health care
- Accompanying patient to medical appointments when needed
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Minnesota
- Must be able to show compassion and empathy to persons who are chronically ill, or otherwise disabled
- Must demonstrate an understanding and maturity with respect to the responsibilities and expectations of the position
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, write, and carry out written and verbal directions in English
- Must be able to lift, turn, position, and transfer up to 50 lbs.
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Must have participated in a current Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR course for healthcare providers through the American Heart Association or Red Cross and renewed at recommended frequencies.
We offer flexible scheduling, extensive training, competitive wages, free ongoing education classes, paid time off (for employees 20+ hours), and free accredited CEU’s. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, and vision.
EOE/AA Employer- Including Vets/Disabled.