QA Stability Specialist
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Available Shift: 1st Shift
Pay Scale: $48,000 – $65,000
Apex International is a fast-paced, dynamic, high quality contract manufacturer of personal and homecare products with an extensive range of capabilities in OTC, cosmetic, and natural products. The successful QA Stability Specialist candidate will contribute to establish and maintain a world class stability program which generates optimum product stability data which meets the customer’s needs.
· Establishes and coordinates the product stability program to ensure all activities are performed.
· Provides and maintains accurate documentation to meet regulatory (ICH) and client requirements.
· Utilizes data to focus improvement efforts so customer and regulatory regulations are met.
· Understand and maintain a culture of “lean action” within the department so that we live better than any organization.
· Perform other work as assigned.
· Prefer experience in product stability support or chemistry lab environment such as pharmaceutical, cosmetics, personal care, food processing, etc.
· Preference provided to experience with ICH stability programs.
· ability to multitask, demonstrate a sense of urgency, and the ability to organize
· Lab experience normally acquired through a 4-year college degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related science discipline and/or equivalent experience is preferred
Apply online at www.trustapexinternational.com/careers