Due to our increased amount of client referrals, Associated Clinic of Psychology is currently seeking part-time or full-time qualified Mental Health Practitioners to provide therapy and skills to clients within our in-home and school based programs! Your caseload would be within a specific geographical area within the Twin Cities metro and you would have the opportunity to work with a wide age range. The applicant must be willing to travel within the Twin Cities metro area. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide individual skills training, and family skills training in a school or community based setting
- Mental Health Practitioners on the licensure track will also have the opportunity to complete diagnostic assessments and therapy under supervision
- Develop therapeutic relationships, teaching skills and supporting clients as they practice skills
- Establish personal recovery goals, rehabilitative goals, and objectives with each client
- Prepare individualized documentation for each session
- Coordinate services with school staff, families/guardians of clients, case managers, and medical personnel, as appropriate
Qualifications: Must be qualified in one of the following ways:
- Master’s or other graduate degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university
Additional qualifications include:
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate mentally stable and model appropriate boundaries
- Timely and accurate submission of documentation of services and other documents as required
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and Auto Insurance
Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, Associated Clinic of Psychology offers excellent employee benefits such as:
- Individual and group clinical supervision toward LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, or LP license with a board approved supervisor provided
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Free CEU Opportunities
- Health insurance (Medica): Employees have the option between 2 health insurance plans; one with a lower deductible and the other with a higher deductible w/HRA.
- Dental insurance (Delta Dental)
- Vision insurance (EyeMed)
- Free Malpractice insurance
- 401K Retirement: ACP automatically contributes regardless of employee contribution
- Plan 529 (college tuition savings plan)
- Disability and Life Insurance (Mutual of Omaha)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program, 24-hour nurse line, Health Rewards and Savings Program, and fitness facility discount.
- Caseload provided (ACP is a preferred provider with insurance companies)
- Flexibility and control over schedule
Please visit our website at www.acp-mn.com for company and program information.
ACP is an AA/EOE employer.