OFW Marketing Intern
OFW interns support a variety of functions throughout the organization. Interns are exposed to data, marketing, IT, and executive teams via a variety of everyday tasks. He/she will contribute to OFW’s social media presence, quality assurance efforts, sales channels, print design, and much more. Interns are expected to learn a vast variety of software quickly, move between multiple tasks easily, think critically, and contribute new ideas. She/he handles tasks with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and expediency.
- High level of web proficiency, strong computer skills.
- Demonstrated verbal and written grammatical proficiencies. Effective communicator.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Comfortable in Windows, OS, iOS, and Android operating systems.
- Critical thinker, ability to break down and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Enjoys teamwork and takes ownership of tasks.
- Progress toward a Bachelors/Professional degree or equivalent support role history.
1. Experience in graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite).
2. Knowledge of the Family Law industry.
3. Basic database design skills.
4.Spanish language skills.
Minimum 20 hours per week commitment
Schedule: Hours are flexible, but regular between 7am and 7pm M-F.