Our Marketing intern will learn how to implement and analyze the effects of marking strategies, social media campaigns, and events in driving traffic and sales to our stores and website. You’ll work collaboratively and individually to execute projects and tasks within the Marketing Department and with other departments.
· Analyzing Google Analytics data to understand website traffic and how customers find us
· Analyzing social media marketing strategies and engagement
· Assisting in the implementation of a marketing strategy for our Purple Perks Loyalty Program
· Event execution to drive traffic and sales
· Recommending media channels to build awareness and market events
· Sophomore students or higher, who have passed their general horticulture classes.
· Marketing course preferred and helpful.
· Horticulture knowledge helpful, but not required.
· 40 hours a week, M-F. May-August.
Bachman’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer