Our Merchandising intern will learn how to effectively and efficiently merchandise to increase retail sales and analyze the effects of merchandising. Your primary focus will be watching tends and discovering how to most effectively merchandise product.
- Work with stores, Marketing, Perishable, Visual, and Stock departments to evaluate the impacts of plant merchandising within retail stores.
- Communicating as a liaison between sales and merchandising teams
- Design in store displays and strike points for annuals and perennials
- Creating and maintaining feature end-cap spaces
- Assisting customers on the sales floor
- Stock and retail floor maintenance duties
- Merchandising or Retail Management major or relatable field.
- Horticulture knowledge helpful, but not required.
- 40 hours a week, May-August
Bachman’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer