Are you a motivated individual with a passion for helping people and a tendency to have some fun doing it? Then, we think we just might be a better team with you on it.
Our team is full of down-to-earth people with a “work hard, play hard” mentality and outside interests, hobbies, families and lives. Because, after all, we know that a great team member is one that is happy inside our walls and outside them! Ready to make a name for yourself? It’s not just your career, it’s your future – so make sure you join a team where you feel at home. BerganKDV gives you the opportunity to work alongside professionals at all levels and explore what works best for you. Start here, even before you graduate, and begin building you the future you want.
Tax Interns will be responsible for organizing and coordinating clients’ data for the accurate, timely completion of individual and business tax returns. This internship has the opportunity to be full-time or part-time, depending on location. Interns will gain exposure to large and small companies in various industries.
Tax Interns serve clients by:
- Assisting with tax planning and research
- Preparing federal and state & local tax returns
- Understanding tax regulations and accounting pronouncements
To qualify, candidates must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or a related field, and must have:
- excellent interpersonal skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
- integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- PC proficiency, including spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software applications