CareAparent believes most people would prefer to live and age in place in their home as independently as possible for as long as possible. CareAparent is seeking a part-time PCA/Caregiver to join our team. Are you a caring individual that measures success by the happiness you create one relationship at a time? If so, read on!
PCA WORK SCHEDULE
The part-time schedule for this position has can have you working up to 30+ hours per week. In-home client visits vary in length but are typically 2-4 hours within a 15-20 mile radius from your home in any direction. With a flexible schedule, you can decide the days that you work.
- Competitive starting wage of $13.00/hr (additional if you have experience)
- Performance recognition – bonuses and continuing care giving education
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible shifts to support college schedules, family obligations, and other personal needs
- Employee referral bonuses
- Career training and opportunities for advancement
- COVID-19 direct care training provided
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, & auto insurance
- Ability to pass a background check, DMV check, and TB test
- Dependable and punctual
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and patient
- Respectful, compassionate, and honest
- Passion for caring for and helping others
PCA JOB DUTIES
As a PCA – Personal Care Assistant / Caregiver, you can help our clients age in place.
- Provide companionship and socialization
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Personal & hygiene care
- Medication reminders
- Record keeping/clerical
- Support them in visiting with friends, attending events, or working on hobbies
- Encourage independence and promote family involvement as much as possible
You also are aware of safety within their home environments, reducing the likelihood of accidents and promoting a timely response to any concerns. In this way, you provide real peace-of-mind for the client and their families.
Visit us at www.careaparent.com or text/call 651-343-0113 to learn more about our position openings.