Minneapolis Augustana Residential Care and Apartments, a 350-unit independent and assisted living facility in Minneapolis, is currently seeking Part-Time and Full-Time Caregivers (Home Health Aides (HHAs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) or Personal Care Assistants (PCAs)) with 6+ months of experience to join our team! In this role, you will become an important part of our residents’ lives. Join our talented team today!
We are conveniently located on the bus line and accessible by the light rail!
Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
There are Part-Time and Full Time positions available. Shifts: Day (Part-Time or Full-Time), Evening (Part-Time), or Night (Part-Time or Full-Time)
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Annual Wage Increases!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
- Virtual interviews taking place now!
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist residents with personal care activities which may include the following: eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and helping with skin care.
- Wash resident clothing, make beds, and clean the general environment.
- Assist with laundry and bed making.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Perform delegated nursing or therapy procedures.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition to the supervisor.
- Assist with body positioning, transfers, therapeutic exercises, active or passive range of motion.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Caregiver skills and requirements:
- 6+ months of experience as a CNA, HHA, or PCA required.
- Current MN Nursing Assistant certification preferred.
- Compassionate attitude and passion to work with elderly adults.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran