Join our compassionate team! Here at Apple Valley Care Center, we are one big family. Teamwork and respect are very important to us. We’re passionate about what we do and enjoy serving others. Our staff and residents love walking our beautiful and peaceful grounds. Many people take advantage of our walking paths that border landscaped grounds and a sparkling pond. In addition to our generous benefits, you will be eligible for up to a $5,000 Bonus! Apply today to join our family!
Our 178-bed long-term care and rehabilitation center, is currently seeking Full-Time Registered Nurses (RNs) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
There are Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available. Shift: Day or Evening
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Healthcare, Dental benefits/Full time employees
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities:
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care plans for residents.
- Recognizes and manages common geriatric syndromes common to aging adults: cardiovascular, respiratory, urinary, neurological, sensory and pain problems.
- Supervises work performed by LPNs, TMAs, and Nursing Aides.
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician’s orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident’s condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Registered Nurse (RN) skills and requirements:
- Must have a current Minnesota Registered Nurse license and be in good standing.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Augustana Care Health and Rehabilitation of Apple Valley, a 178-bed Rehabilitation and Care Center, is surrounded by walking paths bordering landscaped grounds and a sparkling pond. Our dedicated staff provides a continuum of care to our patients and residents.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). If you would like to be a part of something important, please apply to this ad today. We would love to talk with you!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran