Join our efforts to successfully fundraise over $1 million dollars for Catholic Schools. Be a key team member on one of the Upper Midwest’s largest promotional events. Improve your general business and marketing experience through duties and tasks that include content creation, public relations, social media, event management, marketing and other activities as assigned.
Raffle Promotion. Support Marketing Coordinator throughout Raffle Promotion. Position tasks grow as tickets, requests and detail follow-up increases thru the final drawing date. Tasks include:
· Fill additional ticket orders, including packing tickets, creating shipping labels and tracking.
· Send schools return shipping labels via email for ticket returns
· Set up FedEx pickups for raffle schools
· Facilitate ticket returns, including counting and tracking ticket returns by school and marking data entry tickets
· Purchase raffle prizes and ensure delivery by final drawing date
· Organize top seller prizes for Sales Reps to pick up the day of the final drawing
Help Support and Drive Social Media and PR Initiatives for Raffle
· Create and write press releases
· Follow-up with key markets and media.
Push for Diocesan Newspaper Inclusion
· Contact and follow up with media
Create and Assist with Content Creation
· From the Journey magazine to online content for the website and social media
· Create 300-500 word blog on when sales reps realized this was the job for them.
Manage Online Profiles for Sales Reps—web and social
· Create, clean and verify data, follow up with Sales Reps as needed
Help Develop Marketing Messages
· Brainstorm, research and participate in meetings as available and needed
Trinket and Creative Cave Organization
· Help inventory and organize trinkets and creative cave for the 2021.
Participate in Weekly Marketing Staff Meetings—Contribute and play a role in shaping major marketing initiatives.
Drawing Party details
Assist Marketing Coordinator in planning/hosting Raffle Drawing Party. Tasks include:
· Prepare budget for approval by Director of Marketing
· Plan catering and decoration for event
· Schedule pick up for catering aspects
· Schedule delivery of balloon decorations
· Assist in raffle drum assembly
· Assist in set up and tear down for event
Additional Support Activities
Assist Marketing department with projects and activities as assigned.
Working toward a degree in communications, marketing or public relations. At least one-year of schooling completed.