Central MN Mental Health Center has an opportunity for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in our Buffalo Psychiatry office. The Outpatient LPN is responsible for providing basic patient care under the supervision of a physician or RN within a family driven, trauma informed framework. The Duties may include but are not limited to:
· Monitor patient’s health condition
· Assist in patient’s medical examination
· Process oral, written and telephone orders from the physician
· Assist clients with access to referral agencies as requested by MD or APRN
· Process signed medication orders, lab orders, and referrals
This position will work Monday thru Friday from 7:45am – 3:45pm.
- Certificate of completion from a 12-month accredited practical nursing program
- Licensed as a Practical Nurse in the state of Minnesota without encumbrance
- 2 years’ nursing experience preferred
- Clear DHS background study and sexual exploitations screening
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Maintain CPR and First Aid certification.
Central Minnesota Mental Health Center is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.