Promote disease prevention best practices.
WHAT WE DO
Train and certify facilities to earn the 3C Seal of Approval.
● Identify behavior changes necessary to fight Covid-19.
● Gain consensus from public health, unions, building owners, employees, sanitation/housekeeping/janitorial staff, consumers, and corporations.
● Produce 3C Survival Guides.
● Conduct a public health campaign with 3C Survival Guides.
● Implement a training and certification process for individuals, facilities, and corporations.
● Solicit consumer feedback.
● Distribute 3C Survival Guides.
● Invite organizations/facilities to be 3C Certified.
● Advocate for public funding to offset the cost of disease prevention best practices.
● Empower consumers to move forward with confidence.
● Get quality control feedback from consumers.
● Give 3C Best Practice Awards.
INTEGRATE CONFIDENCE & RESEARCH BASED ON BEST PRACTICES
Confidence requires input from:
● Public health
● Facility managers/owners
● Sanitation/janitorial/housekeeping staff
● Stadium owners
● Public gathering space overseers
● Restaurant owners/workers
● Gymnasium members
● Spa/salon owners and patrons
● School administrators/teachers unions/school board members/parents/students
● Cabin owners
● Work places
● Faith community leaders
● …and any other gathering spaces
● World Class
● Immune to Special Interests
Integrating Research Best Practices from:
● World Health Organization, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
● City of Minneapolis and Minnesota Department of Health Epidemiologists
● University of MN School of Public Health
● Emergency Room Physicians
● Nurses Associations, local, national and international
● MN Council of Health Plans
● University of Minnesota Behavioral Psychologists
● Unions (hospitality, nursing, meat packing, food processing, etc)
● Housekeeping/janitorial/sanitation workers
● Consumer Advocacy Agencies
● Chambers of Commerce
● First Responders
3C is a nonprofit designed to respond to consumer’s needs during and after the current pandemic. As stay at home orders lift, consumers seek confidence that facilities are doing all they can to keep people from exposure to Covid 19. 3C signals to consumers that facilities commit to following disease prevention best practices. 3C Survival Guides are the behavior changes required by new research, products, equipment, and public health recommendations. Consumers share quality control feedback to encourage and award best practices.
3C General Benefit Corporation is a social venture that will generate revenues to support the public health mission of the 3C nonprofit organization.
Request for Professional Pro-Bono Expertise
Pro-bono professional expertise is being sought for the following specialty areas. Professionals with an innovative spirit, unbridled creativity, fun loving personality and tolerance for ambiguity should apply. Looking to create a team that has broad viewpoints, skillsets, knowledge base and diversity of backgrounds/perspectives. Hours and time commitment are flexible. There is no monetary compensation for these positions.
Professional and Intern Expertise Categories
Key Professional Skill Sets and Tasks (not all candidates need to be engaged in all aspects of the launch)
1. Media Relations / Public Relations
a. Create, mentor, and coach team members on the creation and implementation of a Media Relations/Public Relations Plan including:
i. Strategic Planning/Creative for launch
ii. Media/Press Kit: Company backgrounder, Bios of Principals, descriptive list of strategic partners
iii. A targeted media list (statewide but probably national and niche or trade media too
iv. Press Release, a News Release for launch
v. Social Media Management
vi. PR/Perception Management
vii. OP Eds or guest blog pieces written and placed in key media to position the coalition as thought leaders in the post-lockdown world
2. Technology, to assist with website development, online training, certification and payment software and QR implementation.
3. Market Research, to guide the understanding of the needs customers (the initial group of customers/consumers healthcare workers, then those leaving their homes after the stay at home orders are lifted.)
4. Project Management, design processes, task management and procedures required to support the launch.
5. Loaned Executive, an experienced professional who can assist in the overall executive functions of a multifaceted fast paced venture.
6. Legal, assess legal liability issues and provide legal guidance and representation during the launch
7. Sales/Strategic Opportunity, Communications and Marketing, to establish a strategy for the rapid scale up of the PMC materials to promote and raise awareness for the products
8. IT, technical capacities necessary to support the product, distribution, education, training, certification and business processes.
9. Development and Community Relations, To assist in researching stakeholders, partnerships and potential supporters/funders for the efforts.
10. Accounting and Fiscal Forecast for the product, timelines, and milestones for the strategic scale up of the product. Manage financial aspects of the venture, bookkeeping, and fiscal accountability structures.
11. Social Media Strategy, coaching
12. Trainers, mentors, quality control inspectors, assist in training, coaching facilities in best practice protocols and establishing ways to monitor quality assurance and prototype the quality monitoring practice.
Character Traits Desired
a. Good team spirit
b. Ability to communicate effectively and respect and honor the contributions of others
c. An experimental attitude, innovative spirit, passion for creativity
d. Ability to handle ambiguity in an environment where systems and procedures are emerging, not existing
e. Drive for excellence and willingness to settle for the best and continually strive to do better
f. Curiosity and desire to learn
g. Ability to absorb feedback/coaching
h. Integrity, authenticity, honesty and directness
i. Fun loving
Hours and time commitment are flexible.
Please Contact me to discuss your interest, expertise and character.