CDS Mission: CDS is an independent, non-profit agency dedicated to improving the oral health of children from families with low incomes by providing accessible treatment and education in our diverse Minnesota community since 1919.
· General clerical/reception duties as required, including but not limited to screening calls, making and confirming appointments, and insurance verification
· Providing superior customer service to patients and their families over the phone and in person
· Directing phone calls or visitors to the clinic to the correct staff member as needed
· Interpret/aid in communication with families
· Work until 7:00 p.m. either Tuesday or Wednesday nights, and one Saturday per month.
· Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Work requires strong oral and written communication skills. Must have a pleasant and professional demeanor. Must be detail-oriented and organized. Successful candidate should also have excellent interpersonal skills and Microsoft Office suite competency, with ability to type at least 25 words per minute.
Bilingual ability (especially English-Spanish or English-Somali) is preferred. Equal opportunity employer.
Knowledge of medical assistance programs is useful. Public and/or community health interest or experience is also helpful.
Great opportunity to grow with a fast-paced non-profit organization. For more information, visit our website at www.childrensdentalservices.org
If interested, please submit cover letter and resume to: Sarah Wovcha, Executive Director, email@example.com, Erianna Reyelts, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 612-746-1530
Paper mail: 636 Broadway St. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413