Receptionist- Bilingual Spanish Speaker
CDS Mission: CDS is an independent, non-profit agency dedicated to improving the oral health of children from families with low incomes by providing accessible treatment and education in our diverse Minnesota community since 1919.
· General clerical/reception duties as required, including but not limited to screening calls, making and confirming appointments, and insurance verification
· Providing superior customer service to patients and their families over the phone and in person
· Directing phone calls or visitors to the clinic to the correct staff member as needed
· Interpret/aid in communication with families
· Work until 7:00 p.m. either Tuesday or Wednesday nights, and one Saturday per month.
· Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Work requires strong oral and written communication skills. Must have a pleasant and professional demeanor. Must be detail-oriented and organized. Successful candidate should also have excellent interpersonal skills and Microsoft Office suite competency, with ability to type at least 25 words per minute.
Bilingual ability in Spanish and English necessary. Equal opportunity employer.
Knowledge of medical assistance programs is useful. Public and/or community health interest or experience is also helpful.
Great opportunity to grow with a fast-paced non-profit organization. For more information, visit our website at www.childrensdentalservices.org
If interested, please submit cover letter and resume to Sarah Wovcha, Executive Director, and Erianna Reyelts, Assistant Director
*Phone: 612-746-1530 x207
*Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
*Paper mail: 636 Broadway St. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413