Under the direction of the Parks and Recreation Manager, Recreation Supervisors and Coordinators enhance the quality of life for all residents and foster individual and community in all aspects of physical, mental, social and environmental well-being through recreational opportunities.
Plymouth Park & Recreation Department offers a wide variety of programs and classes throughout the year. We are currently hiring seasonal staff for our 2020 fall programs. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact the Recreation Office at 763-509-5200.
Distance Learning Program Lead, Assistant and Inclusion Staff
- Design and conduct program for youth in grades K-8 at the Plymouth Creek Center, Bass Lake Playfield and Parkers Lake Park
- Activities include: school work assistance, crafts, games, activities and outdoor time
- Program runs 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Must enjoy working with children
Distance Learning Lead:
- Previous experience working with children preferred.
- Lead on-site program.
- Assists in supervision of assistants.
- Minimum age 18. Part-time, up to 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, hours vary.
- Hourly pay rate: $20.66.
Distance Learning Assistant:
- Assist Leads in conducting program.
- Previous experience working with children helpful, but not necessary.
- Minimum age 16. Part-time, up to 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, hours vary.
- Hourly pay rate: $16.81.
- Assists with integrating children with special needs into program
- May assist students with their Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Minimum age requirement of 16 years
- Coursework or experience in special education, education or related field preferred
- First-aid certification preferred.
- Part-time, hours vary
- Hourly pay rate: $16.81
- Plans, organizes and direct activities for all ages
- Provide support as needed for all participants and staff to create an inclusive environment.
- Works as part of a team to ensure quality programs for all ages.
- Follows staff policies and procedures.
- Ensures all staff and participants follow the established policies and procedures.
- Provide a safe, fun and appropriate experience of all participants.