WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A MUSCLE MOVER?
- Be a part of the customer’s experience by performing moving services; this includes lifting boxes, furniture and other items, packing and wrapping furniture, in households and business settings
- Work with your team to load, unload and organize large moving trucks; with promotion and valid drivers license, drive moving vehicles and lead Muscle Mover teams
- Work closely with customers to provide a professional and positive experience during services
- Be active on the job instead of sitting at a desk or register!
- Receive tips and choose your own schedule!
- Get a “light duty” day of work while working in the warehouse; receive time and a half if you work an on-call shift!
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- We love to see Muscle Movers grow and provide training and promotion opportunities
- We love to have fun! We have BBQs, games, and competitions. We also have massage chairs and video games.
- We love to eat and have fun! Free food, breakfast items, and coffee. We also provide free food at monthly events!
PREFERRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS
- Comfortable speaking with customers
- At least 18 years old
- Enjoy active work
- Key Characteristics: Professionalism, Reliability, Detail-Oriented, Positive Attitude, Team-Oriented, Desire to Grow
- Able to lift at least 70 lbs. or more for a continuous period of time
- Climb stairs, walk, squat, kneel, lift
- Preferred (but not required): Drivers license
- We have 4 levels of Muscle Movers: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior. Freshman (starting) wage is $12.50 per hour (+ tips) but one could expect promotion quickly if you possess professionalism, reliability, solid communication and teamwork skills. Our top movers are paid $16 (+ tips).
How to Apply:
Visit our website at: http://join.collegemusclemovers.com/
Click “MUSCLE MOVER” and then “APPLY NOW”