If you are a kid at heart and want to spend your afternoons having fun, this is the job for you!
Located on Country Manor’s beautifully groomed 25 acre campus, Kids Country offers a unique learning environment for children. Kids Country Child Care and Learning Center is a value-guided center that realizes every child is special and has unique learning needs. We enroll children ages 6 weeks through 11 years old, while catering to the individual needs of each different age group by providing separate classrooms, playgrounds and programming.
Kids Country enriches children’s lives by providing high quality child care. Our nurturing staff provides a foundation for children to accelerate while building self-esteem, independence, and respect in a safe, dependable environment. Kids Country strives to enhance children’s intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development through a variety of activities developed and designed around the needs of each individual child.
Kids Country is an exceptional place for children to learn, grow and have fun!
Learn more about Kids Country at www.kidscountry.me or
We are currently in search of a Teacher’s Assistant. You will act as a floater, assisting all classrooms from infant through school age. Our ideal candidate is someone who is outgoing, self-motivated and passionate about being a mentor and making a difference.
What your days will look like:
- Working alongside other teachers
- Interacting and building relationships with students
- Leading gym activities
- Homework help
- Conducting science experiments and activities
- Arts and crafts
- Going on field trips
- Must have 1+ year experience in a child care center
- Must have at least one year of full time college credits in Education or a related field
- Outgoing personality and a passion for teaching
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with children and families
Benefits & Perks:
- Vacation and sick pay
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401k with employer match
- Longevity Bonuses
- Employee discount for child care
- Corporate Perks Card
- On-site amenities for staff to use, including:
- Pharmacy/Quick clinic
- Multiple dining destinations
This is a full-time M-F days position.
This position won’t last long; Don’t wait to apply! (Please note: our initial contact may be done via email. Don’t forget to check your inbox!)