We seek an intern who will play an active role in the communications & marketing for Cultivate. This internship will focus on developing and implementing strategies to maintain and build strong networks with Cultivate donors, followers, and others connected to us. The intern will also be responsible for prepping newsletters, social media posts, blogs, updating & developing marketing materials, and pursuing other avenues to raise awareness across the Twin Cities and internationally for Cultivate.
- Collaborate with founder on communications & marketing strategy, content, and timeline.
- Executive strategy.
- Work with staff and other interns on planning, drafting, and scheduling newsletters, social media, blogs, and emails to donors and supporters.
- Work with Cultivate trainees to gather impact stories, video, and photos to use in our communications.
- Review, edit, and create marketing materials.
- Develop Cultivate’s online presence using Google Ads, social media ads, and other relevant areas.
- Currently has or is pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Have knowledge and understanding of communications or marketing, or have a vested interest in growing in this field.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to HR@cultivateinternational.org. Indicate number of hours available and which internship you are applying for in the cover letter.