We seek an intern who will play an active role in the development of events for Cultivate. This internship will focus on planning and executing local events, networking in relevant circles, and other tasks as related. Primarily, the intern will assist with plans for our Spring 2020 annual fundraiser. Additionally, the intern will assist in planning and managing small fundraising and marketing events throughout the Twin Cities (such as happy hours, topical discussions and learning events), and donor appreciation events.
- Collaborate with founder on fundraising strategy, content, and timeline.
- Work collaboratively to plan and execute small and large fundraising events, program marketing events, and donor appreciation events.
- Currently has or is pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Communications, Marketing, Nonprofit Management, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Have knowledge and understanding of event planning, or have a vested interest in growing in these fields.