We seek an intern who will play an active role in the drafting grant applications, developing relationships with local foundations, and assisting with other writing projects. Intern will be responsible for researching and writing grants, assisting the Executive Director to connect to local foundations, and working with staff and other interns on other writing & editing projects.
- Collaborate with founder on grants strategy, content, and timeline.
- Work collaboratively to identify existing resources and funding avenues.
- Based on strategy; assist Executive Director with grants research, drafting, and submission.
- Currently has or is pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Communications, Marketing, Nonprofit Management, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Have knowledge and understanding of nonprofit grant writing, or have a vested interest in growing in this field.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to HR@cultivateinternational.org. Please indicate number of hours available and which internship you are applying for in the cover letter.