Program Recruiting Intern
We seek an intern who will play an active role in the recruitment, onboarding, and ongoing support of local and global leaders to participate in our programs. Intern will work with staff and other interns to market the program to relevant audiences, connect with other nonprofits and organizations as needed, engage with interested potential trainees and help them get started in our program.
- Collaborate with staff on recruitment strategy, content, and timeline.
- Execute strategy with the support of our staff.
- Work with staff and other interns on marketing and promotions of program on social media and other advertising avenues.
- Connect with nonprofits and other organizations to inform them about our services.
- Communicate with interested trainees and assist with getting them started in our program.
- Attend events as a representative of Cultivate to recruit.
- Currently has or is pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Community Development, Leadership, Nonprofit Management, Communications, Entrepreneurship, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written skills, as well as experience conducting research.
- Has knowledge and understanding of community development, leadership, and social entrepreneurship, or has a vested interest in growing in these fields.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to HR@cultivateinternational.org. Indicate number of hours available and which internship you are applying for in the cover letter.