We seek an intern who will assist with video projects and the preparation of video & audio curriculum for our training program. The intern will work with staff to film videos for our program marketing, fundraising, and storytelling projects, as well as edit videos and audio files. Additionally, assisting with the design of program and marketing materials and publications.
- Collaborate with staff on needs and timelines.
- Work collaboratively to create, edit, and finalize necessary content.
- Currently has or is pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Design, Video, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Have knowledge and experience with editing software such as Illustrator, Canva, iMovie, GarageBand, Filmora, Windows Movie Maker, or other software programs. We do not expect candidates to be fully proficient in these programs, but understand the basics and have an interest in growing their skills.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to HR@cultivateinternational.org. Please indicate number of hours available and which internship you are applying for in the cover letter.