We are seeking a Customer Support Agent to provide support to our end users. You will report to the Customer Support Manager and be part of the rapidly growing External Operations team at DailyPay. This is an amazing opportunity to join a hyper growth start up! Our goal is for you to get to grow with us.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Handle full cycle tickets resolution: review ticket, investigate and resolve, provide the resolution to customer via written email communication, outbound call or chat to ensure full understanding and customer satisfaction with the provided resolution
- Work cross-functionally to investigate individual employee cases
- Become a subject matter expert on DailyPay’s product
- Capture customer insights/feedback to be shared with our product team to improve the User Interface and User Experience
What You Bring to The Table:
- Bachelors Degree or 3+ years experience in customer support, client services, or operations
- Proficiency in an omnichannel environment consisting of voice, chat and email correspondence
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner and self-starter excited to take on new challenges
- Enjoys collaborating cross functionally; working as part of a team and interacting with different personalities
- This is an in office role combined with some remote work while the pandemic persists. You must have s quiet, secure work area in the home with access to high speed internet (internet expenses are not reimbursed by DailyPay), free from background noise and where customer information can be kept confidential and secure
- Employees should not be scheduled to be the primary caregiver while working
- Most importantly, excited to help DailyPay customers by resolving complex inquiries and highly sensitive escalations
Bonus Points for:
- Customer support and client facing experience
- Startup experience
- Knowledge of Zendesk and other common support software
- The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys trouble shooting, researching, and helping people succeed financially
What We Offer:
- You will receive a full month of training that will not only cover product specific training but also in depth training in customer service.
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Fun company outings and events
- 15 Days PTO
- 8 paid company holidays
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.