Direct Support Professional (DSP) Part Time Burnsville
At Dependable, we live and work our core values:
Act as Community Connectors
Be good ambassadors
Always be people centered
If you have similar interest, just apply now!
Dependable has part and full-time Direct Support Professional (DSP) opening at our Burnsville location working with an awesome young man. We’re looking for quality, committed Direct Support Professional (DSP) to help this gentleman learn new skills, work on independence by assisting him while he’s at work, get out and enjoy fun activities and build meaningful relationships. This is a fun, outgoing young man, committed to working hard on his goals and wants the right Direct Support Professional (DSP) to help him out. He’d like a dedicated Direct Support Professionals (DSP) who is committed to making a positive impact in his life.
If you have a desire to make a positive difference in someone’s life, apply now. Previous experience as a DSP (direct support professional), PCA, paraprofessional, heath care worker is welcomed, but not required.
Location: Burnsville, MN, 55337
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a Department of Human Services background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strength in flexibility and problem solving
- Applicants must have a passion for helping the individuals we support by helping them feel happy, successful, and safe in their lives
- Previous experience as a Direct Support Professional (DSP) is welcomed, but not required
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.