At Dependable, we live and work in our core values:
Act as Community Connectors
Be good ambassadors
Always be people centered
At Dependable, it’s our goal to provide individuals with disabilities the opportunity to develop the skills, attitudes, and knowledge to thrive. It’s innate in all of us to want to belong and function as an independent person. We teach and support people to be connected to others by modeling healthy relationships and effective communication skills and promote independence by improving skills and fostering growth.
Position Overview: Dependable Home Health Care is seeking qualified Designated Manager to provide supervision, support, and evaluation of services provided to individuals receiving services by Dependable. This position oversees the day to day functions of one of our many programs including, but not limited to:
- Implementation of services provided to the individuals as designated in their community service support plan
- Provide guidance and supervision to Direct Support Professionals including scheduling, training, and oversight of the care being provided
- Oversee individual and program finances and budgets
- Partner effectively with the individuals served and their team to create person-centered services that take in to consideration their wants and needs
- Ensure compliance with state rules and regulations
Required Experience: Experience requirements vary based on education
- BA/BS in Human Services or related field with 1 year of full-time (or equivalent) work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 years and older OR
- Associate degree in a human services or related field: 2 years of full-time (or equivalent) work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 years and older OR
- Diploma in human services related field from an accredited post-secondary institute, 3 years of full time (or equivalent) work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 years and older
- Must be able to meet the requirements of a Designated Coordinator as described in 245D
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a Department of Human Services background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strength in flexibility and problem solving
- Must have an experience in high behavioral
- Applicants must have a passion for helping the individuals we support feel happy, successful, and safe in their lives
Location: This position oversees the day to day functions of two of our community residential settings in Minneapolis and the St.Paul area (Metro area) and is housed out of our main office. This position will require some travel between the Dependable Home Health Care office and the program sites.
Schedule: This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position. Designated Coordinators work during regular business hours with some on-call responsibilities as well. This is a full time, benefit eligible position.
- BA/BS in Human Services or a related field is highly preferred OR
- Associate degree in a field related to human services OR
- A diploma in a field related to human services from an accredited post-secondary institution.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.