At Dependable, we live and work our core values:
Act as Community Connectors
Be good ambassadors
Always be people centered
If you have similar values, just apply now!
At Dependable, it’s our goal to provide individuals with disabilities the opportunity to develop the skills, attitudes, and knowledge to thrive. It’s innate in all of us to want to belong and function as an independent person. We teach and support people to be connected to others by modeling healthy relationships and effective communication skills and promote independence by improving skills and fostering growth.
Dependable is looking for Direct Support Professional (DSP) to work with a very kind young man who loves being active and exploring new places. He especially enjoys visiting malls, going to car shows and dealerships and loves building model cars. He is very easy going and would love to see what a new staff could suggest as possible adventures and things for him to do and new places to explore. He reacts well to someone who is also active and considerate of his wishes and can gently guide him in the community. If you want to make a difference in his life while fostering new responsibilities and life adventures please consider working with this amazing guy.
Pay Rate: $15/hr
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a Department of Human Services background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strength in flexibility and problem solving
- Applicants must have a passion for helping the individuals we support by helping them feel happy, successful, and safe in their lives
- Previous experience as a Direct Support Professional (DSP) is welcomed, but not required
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.