Direct Support Professional (DSP) Part-Time and Full-Time Positions
At Dependable, it’s our goal to provide individuals with disabilities the opportunity to develop the skills, attitudes, and knowledge to thrive. It’s innate in all of us to want to belong and function as an independent person. We teach and support people to be connected to others by modeling healthy relationships and effective communication skills and promote independence by improving skills and fostering growth.
Position Overview: Dependable offers a variety of part time and some full time Direct Support Professional (DSP) hours, perfect to fit into your life. This is a great opportunity to make money by spending time with a person who’s looking to do the same thing you are; have fun, hang out and most importantly, enhance people’s lives. If you have experience as a Direct Support Professional (DSP), caregiver, CNA or home health aide, this is a great opportunity to use your skills and help improve other people’s lives and make some income while you do it.
Pay rate: $15/hr
Location: Dependable has available positions for Direct Support Professionals (DSP) across the six metro areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a Department of Human Services background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Experience as a Direct Support Professional (DSP) is desired, but not required
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strength in flexibility and problem solving
- Applicants must have a passion for helping the individuals we support feel happy, successful, and safe in their lives
**If you refer a new hire and they put your name down as the referral source, you will be paid a referral bonus for sending people out way! Ask during your interview for more details!**
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.