Live-In Caregiver, Roseville, MN
At Dependable, we live and work our core values:
- Be Kind
- Be Innovative
- Act as Community Connectors
- Be good ambassadors
- Always be people centered
If you have similar values, just apply now!
At Dependable, it’s our goal to provide individuals with disabilities the opportunity to develop the skills, attitudes, and knowledge to thrive. It’s innate in all of us to want to belong and function as an independent person. We teach and support people to be connected to others by modeling healthy relationships and effective communication skills and promote independence by improving skills and fostering growth.
Dependable is looking for a kind, committed Live-In Caregiver to room with one awesome lady in their apartment in Roseville, MN. These lady are looking for a fun, outgoing, compassionate Live-In Caregiver to help them thrive and develop more independence in their day to day lives.
A little about this lady; She loves motorcycle rides and loves animals. The other enjoys doing crafts and knitting. They have a small dog that will be living in the apartment as well, so the Live-in Caregiver will need to be okay with that. The lady are sweet as pie and are delightful to be around.
The right candidate will have strong communication skills, ability to work independently, be able to problem solve quickly and experience as a Direct Support Professional (preferred, but not required).
As a Live-in Caregiver, room and board will be provided and the caregiver will be responsible for their share of utilities.
If you’re looking for an amazing, life enhancing position, look no further and apply now. You won’t regret it!
Location: Roseville, MN
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a Department of Human Services background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strength in flexibility and problem solving
- Applicants must have a passion for helping the individuals we support by helping them feel happy, successful, and safe in their lives
- Previous experience as a Direct Support Professional (DSP) is welcomed, but not required
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.