Assist in planning, implementation and evaluation of health promotion programs aimed to improve the health status of employees through our Employee Wellness Program.
1. Assist with the implementation of the YMCA Employee Wellness Program. This will include things like:
a. Assisting with promotion for employee recruitment
b. Developing employee wellness incentive challenges
c. Compile & distribute content such as healthy recipes, cooking tips, inspirational stories, and wellness information to share with participants
2. Assist with the administration of the Employee Wellness Program for the Leadership Team. Duties will include:
a. Administering surveys
b. Analyzing data
c. Compile and report results to the Leadership Team
1. Pursuing or received a Bachelor’s degree in related field.
2. Must possess strong communication, written, research and analytical skills.
3. Interest in promoting wellness by encouraging healthy behaviors in others.
4. Able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team.
1. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Interns do receive a YMCA membership during their internship. They also will receive a great experience working in the non-profit sector with one of the largest non-profit organizations in the nation.
Although this internship is unpaid, we will work with you and your school to assist you in receiving college credit. It is the responsibility of the student to determine if academic credit is available through his/her degree program.