Business Development Representative
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Your job will be to generate interest in our suite of visionary ERP software solutions. As a Business Development Representative at Epicor, you’ll begin to learn the ropes immediately. In your first weeks and months, you’ll focus on training and gaining as much knowledge as possible around Epicor and our products. As you learn, you’ll begin reaching out to prospects and building relationships with key industry stakeholders.
You’ll need to have passion, positivity and personality to enjoy the challenge of a new career in business development. Persistence and resourcefulness are also important if you’re to reach and engage potential customers. If you’re looking for a role with a ton of opportunity to gain new skills, win new business, and become part of an outstanding global team, it’s time to talk to Epicor.
What You’ll Do:
- Create inroads with key decision makers in businesses across the US to generate interest in Epicor products.
- Grow and nurture opportunities for the sales organization.
- Keep on top of market research to share with your Territory Manager in order to stay ahead of the game.
- Call, e-mail, DM, smoke signal the top 100 companies in your territory and build trust-based relationships.
- Always. Be. Learning. From Epicor products, to our value proposition, to the many applications for our software, make sure you know the latest.
What You Need to Succeed:
- You are goal-oriented and highly self-motivated for success, with a proven track record of achieving set goals
- You are adaptable and thrive in situations where you can think quick on your feet
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Previous experience in: Business Development, B2B Sales, Call Center/Telemarketing, Customer Service
- Prior work in retail, hospitality, automotive, manufacturing or distribution industries
- Experience with CRM Software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Evidence of hitting/smashing targets
Why You Should Click “Apply”:
This role, more than most others, can act as a springboard for your career. Did you know that over 25% of all our roles are filled internally? Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN – http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp