Responsible for coordinating, planning and implementing workshops and other events pertaining to Family Values for Life Jump Start to the New You Program.
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Develop, manage and facilitate in-house and custom Family Values For Life Jump Start programs (including budget tracking)
- Responsible for record keeping, reporting and bench marking related to Jump Start
- Create content for flyers, social media updates and other communications.
- Coordinate materials for programs, events, and mailings.
- Experience executing community conferences or events including planning, logistics, day-of event management, evaluation and event follow-up
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have Flexible Schedule
- Four years of related work experience in project management, program coordinating, and/or event planning
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve Knowledge and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite programs (word, excel,etc)
- Knowledge and/or experience in report writing
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and handle potentially stressful situations calmly and appropriately;
- Ability to work well with diverse types of people
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
This role is currently working remotely. However, this job is an in person job and will resume in person activity when it is safe to do so.