Fraser is seeking a Behavior Technician to provide early intensive, behavior intervention services for clients aged 2 – 7 years with an Autism (ASD) diagnosis. Our Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program is a unique and specialized program for children with higher needs in a 1:1 setting. This is a great position if you love to work with kids, are interested in treatment for Autism, want experience in the field of Behavior Analysis or Mental Health.
- Paired 1:1 with a child in a group setting to implement and track therapeutic goals and progress to help increase independence with developmentally appropriate skills
- Assist clients with increasing independence, skill development, self-care, safety, sensory processing, communication, and other areas
- Documentation and data collection; you’ll utilize an iPad to track therapeutic goals
- Services at Fraser are person-centered, responsive, and engaging to the clients and their families
- Behavior Technicians are required to provide services in a clinic-based environment (NO in-home services!)
- This position starts at $14.50 and goes up from there based off education and experience. There is also built in pay increases.
- Collaborative and relationship-oriented culture
- Paid training in ABA therapy practices.
- Opportunity to take and pass the Registered Behavior Technician exam. Fraser will provide training for this exam.
- Established career ladders and internal promotional opportunities
- Paid training and generous paid time off (18 days of PTO + 8 Paid Holidays)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance options for staff working 30+ hours per week
- Childcare discount at Fraser School
- Miscellaneous discounts (Verizon, Metro Pass, etc.)
- Referral bonuses
- Access to ongoing monthly and annual training opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
Available Locations and Schedules:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm; This is considered an on-going full-time position
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Passionate about children with special needs and enjoys making a difference in the lives of children and families.
- Experience with preschool aged children, children with special needs, autism, or a mental health diagnosis highly preferred
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License with acceptable record & ability to pass DHS background check
- Reliable transportation
- Cultural competency; Fraser provides services to a diverse population of clients and families (e.g., diverse cultures, backgrounds, socioeconomic status)
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position will be posted at https://www.fraser.org/jobs until filled. You must apply online here to be formally considered.