Are you passionate about learning? Do you have a natural curiosity for all things? If you have these traits and love meeting new people as well as digging into an endless variety of subjects, we are looking for you!
We’re looking for a research intern to join our team. This is a paid, full-time, 6-month internship with possibility for full-time hire. This position is expected to be fully remote for the duration of the internship, however, that is subject to change pending alterations to CDC and local guidelines.
- Assisting in research methodology creation and stimuli
- In-field notes, camera operation and equipment management
- Identifying research insights
- Assisting with client deliverables – presentation, video, posters
- Bachelor’s degree (all degrees considered)
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability/willingness to travel by airplane
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No calls, please.
Fusion Hill is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to being an inclusive environment for all and we encourage diverse candidates to apply.