Goldfine Jewelry Production Assistant
The Jewelry Production Assistant reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer of Goldfine Jewelry. This entry level, part-time role is key to the success of Goldfine Jewelry as it produces our quality products.
What You Will Do:
- Complete high quality production of jewelry pieces
- Quality control
- Receiving and inventory management of raw materials
- Creating shipping labels and scheduling pickup
- Send customer tracking information
- Package order in a quality manner
- Previous experience in a production role, particularly with jewelry production
- Ability to detect quality issues and change process as needed
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Reliability, honesty and good work ethic
- Commensurate with experience.
- Our Commitment to Quality and Excellence
- Goldfine Jewelry is an organization that seeks to add joy and beauty to the world by providing handcrafted wearable art proudly made in America. First and foremost, we are built on a mission to create the highest quality wearable art, designed with passion and incredible attention to detail. We look to provide an overall lifestyle experience through both digital and physical space (via our studio in Minneapolis). Goldfine Jewelry also recognizes the importance of giving back to the community via “shop for a cause”. Maintaining this culture is of prime importance.
- Next Steps
- If you are interested in this position or have any questions, please contact Sara Goldfine, President Goldfine Jewelry, at email@example.com. If you would like to apply for this position, please send the following directly to Sara at the same email address:
- Introductory letter indicating why you are interested in this position and how your background fits the job description
- Additional optional information that could include examples of your previous work, school
- transcripts, insights into the industry, etc.