Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Business Analyst Intern is responsible for analyzing different areas of the business, creating business processes, conducting research, analyzing data, writing reports, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
The Business Analyst Intern will develop long-term relationships with leadership and project stakeholders and develop an understanding of the business requirements and goals.
• Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
• Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
• Perform research and analysis in support of business operations
• Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
• Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
• Help launch new initiatives
• May perform additional projects upon request
· Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in Business Administration or related major
· Minimum 3.0 GPA
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skill
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
· Analytical and Creative Mind
· Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
Compensation will include an hourly rate of pay. This position is not bonus or benefit eligible.
Send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: