Position Title: Case Manager
Classification: 40 Hours Per Week, Full-Time Exempt
Location: Guild St. Paul, 130 Wabasha St S, St. Paul, MN 55107
Salary Range: $35,716 – $42,021 Annually
Guild believes that dignity is a basic human right- which is why we work hard to connect individuals to proper mental health treatment, competitive employment, and stable housing. We serve individuals 16 and older who are experiencing serve and persistent mental illness, mental illness concerns, and chronic homelessness. On any given day, Guild staff serves nearly 900 individuals in the Twin Cities metro area. Services are mobile, provided in the community when and where needed. By looking at the holistic wellness of each client we serve, we are able to facilitate healing, growth, and new quality of life.
Guild is hiring a Case Manager to join our Targeted Case Management team serving adults primarily in Dakota County.
This position is responsible to assess needs, identify goals, and develop a plan for services with individuals served who
are diagnosed with serious and persistent mental illness, substance use disorders and co-occurring medical conditions.
This includes referring and linking the individual to needed services and resources, as well as monitoring progress and
coordinating ongoing service.
· Assess needs, identify goals, and plan service so that individuals’ needs are met, and goals are enhanced
· Communicate consistent information and aid the team to ensure continuity of service for the individuals served
· Ensure services are documented in individual records so information is readily available, results of services can be determined, and record-keeping standards are met
· Provide flexible, individualized support so individuals can lead self-directed lives.
· Access available community and housing resources so that necessary and relevant resources match individual’s needs and preferences.
· Facilitate communication among others involved, to provide coordination and define service direction to attain individuals’ goals.
· Provide crisis assessment and intervention so individuals receive the assistance they need to be safe in their home and community.
· Promote an inclusive, diverse, culturally competent and respectful workplace
Education and Experiences:
· The Case Manager shall be qualified under Minnesota law as follows:
· Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university and has 2,000 hours (1 year) of experience in the delivery of service to persons with mental illness;
· Case managers without a bachelor’s degree must meet one of the requirements:
· Have three or four years’ experience as a case manager associate
· Be a registered nurse without a bachelor’s degree and have a combination of specialized training in psychiatry and work experience consisting of community interaction and involvement or community discharge planning in a mental health setting totaling three years
· A valid Driver’s License, reliable vehicle, satisfactory driving record, and auto insurance are required.
· Must be ambulatory and able to negotiate stairways and have the ability to lift and carry items up to or exceed 40 pounds
· Certified in CPR and First Aid, or the ability to obtain certification upon hire, and the ability to respond to emergency situations
· Have a working knowledge of person-centered planning, harm reduction, and the needs of individuals with SPMI/CD
· Must not be actively receiving services from Guild Incorporated and must not have received services within the last two years