Position Title: Clinical Supervisor
Classification: 40 Hours Per Week, Full- time Exempt
Location: Scott County Residentials – 12390 Ottawa Ave Savage, MN 55378
Salary Range: $54,323 – $63,901 Annually
Guild believes that dignity is a basic human right- which is why we work hard to connect individuals to proper mental health treatment, competitive employment, and stable housing. We serve individuals 16 and older who are experiencing serve and persistent mental illness, mental illness concerns, and chronic homelessness. On any given day, Guild staff serves nearly 900 individuals in the Twin Cities metro area. Services are mobile, provided in the community when and where needed. By looking at the holistic wellness of each client we serve, we are able to facilitate healing, growth, and new quality of life.
The position will provide leadership and operational oversight, including program development and implementation, clinical supervision and direction to staff. The position will work directly with individuals served to identify their personal goals and ensure resource needs are coordinated and met and create an environment for individuals to live self-directed and
satisfying lives. This position supervises Mental Health Practitioners, Mental Health Rehabilitation Workers, Peer Recovery Specialist, RNs, LPNs, and certified recreation therapist.
This position will assist the program manager with day-to day operations of our 16 bed Residential Treatment Program.
· Manage practice for receiving direct referrals for program admissions
· Oversee the program clinical operations including management of staff and referral process
· Work with guests and stand to develop a relevant and meaningful of action so they have a sense of
· direction and can work productively toward desired goals
· Complete documentation within time frames and as required by licensing
· Build relationships and reach out to providers to educate on referral process and openings
· Partner with on-call RN to ensure services are appropriate for potential recipients
· Review plans and goals daily with each recipient
· Collaborate with staff and providers to assist recipient in obtaining community resources
· Provide leadership and supervision of program staff
· Maintain staff schedule, clinical on-call and supervisor on-call schedule
· Partner with Director and Human Resources with interviewing and hiring potential staff
· Provide training and ensure requirements are met in accordance with licensing practices and standards
· Work with Program Assistant and all necessary staff with completing reports as required by the agency, county
· and state.
· Provide on-call services and cover shifts as needed when on-call
· Ensure required documentation is completed properly and within given timeframes
· Partner with staff in creating a positive recovery focused environment
· Ensure Staff are trained in and practicing recovery concepts
· Report maintenance issues to appropriate party
· Create a comfortable retreat-like environment to promote overall wellness for both staff and recipients
· Coach staff to create a welcoming environment that promotes wellness and recovery
Education and Experiences:
The Clinical Supervisor shall be qualified as follows:
· Holds a Master’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields,
· Has at least 2,000 hours of post-master’s supervised experience in the delivery of clinical services in the treatment of mental illness
· Qualification as a Mental Health Professional as defined in Minnesota Statutes 245.462, subdivision 18.