Open Position Announcement
Position Title: Program Supervisor
Classification: 40 Hours Per Week, Full-time Exempt
Location: Scott County Residential – 12390 Ottawa Ave Savage, MN 55378
Salary Range: $54,323 – $63,901 Annually
About Guild Incorporated:
Guild Incorporated believes that dignity is a basic human right—which is why we work hard to connect individuals to proper mental health treatment, competitive employment, and stable housing. We serve individuals 16 and older who are experiencing severe and persistent mental illness, mental illness concerns, and chronic homelessness. On any given day, Guild staff serves nearly 900 individuals in the Twin Cities metro area. Services are mobile, provided in the community when and where needed. By looking at the holistic wellness of each client we serve, we are able to facilitate healing, growth, and a new quality of life.
The position will provide leadership and operational oversight, including program development and implementation, supervision and direction to staff. The position will work directly with individuals served to identify their personal goals and ensure resource needs are coordinated and met and create an environment for individuals to live self-directed and satisfying lives. This position supervises Mental Health Practitioners, Mental Health Rehabilitation Workers, household coordinator, program assistant.
Manage practice for receiving direct referrals for crisis assessment and intervention stabilization:
· Oversee the program day to day operations including management of staff and schedules
· Work with guests and stand to develop a relevant and meaningful of action so they have a sense of direction and can work productively toward desired goals
· Complete documentation within time frames and as required by licensing
· Build relationships and reach out to providers to educate on referral process and openings
· Partner with on-call RN to ensure services are appropriate for potential recipients
· Review plans and goals daily with each recipient
· Collaborate with staff and providers to assist recipient in obtaining community resources
Provide leadership and supervision of program staff:
· Maintain staff schedule, clinical on-call and supervisor on-call schedule.
· Partner with Director and Human Resources with interviewing and hiring potential staff
· Provide training and ensure requirements are met in accordance with licensing practices and standards
· Work with Program Assistant and all necessary staff with completing reports as required by the agency, county and state
· Provide on-call services and cover shifts as needed when on-call
· Ensure required documentation is completed properly and within given timeframes
Partner with staff in creating a positive recovery focused environment:
· Ensure Staff are trained in and practicing recovery concepts
· Report maintenance issues to appropriate party
· Create a comfortable retreat-like environment to promote overall wellness for both staff and recipients
· Coach staff to create a welcoming environment that promotes wellness and recover
Education and Experience:
Must be qualified as a Mental Health Practitioner in one of the following ways:
· Holds a bachelor’s degree or has completed at least 30 semester credits or 45 quarter credits in behavioral sciences or related fields; AND:
§ Has completed a practicum or internship that required direct interaction with adults or children served, and focused on behavioral sciences or related fields;
§ Has at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with mental illness, substance use disorder, emotional disturbance, traumatic brain injury, or developmental disabilities
§ Has at least 4,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with mental illness, substance use disorder, emotional disturbance, traumatic brain injury, or developmental disabilities
· Holds a master’s or other graduate degree in behavioral sciences or related fields.
1-3 years of supervisory experience and work experience in a psychosocial rehabilitation setting and/or healthcare setting.
· A valid Class ‘D’ driver’s license, reliable vehicle, satisfactory driving record and necessary insurance
· Must be ambulatory and able to negotiate stairways
· The ability to lift and carry weights that could be up to or even exceed 10 pounds
· The ability to provide on-call supervision during seven consecutive days and nights
· Must not be actively receiving services from Guild Incorporated and must not have received services within the last two years