Do you have what it takes to join the warehouse at a Top Workplace? Handi Medical Supply is seeking talent who have a strong desire to live out our mission of enriching lives by fulfilling medical supply orders for our customers. Check out our career site and see what our culture is all about!
As a Warehouse Associate, you will enrich lives by:
- picking orders accurately and efficiently
- performing quality assurance checks
- packing orders of supplies and equipment
- shipping packages
- maintaining an organized and clean warehouse
- contributing to the growth and success of Handi Medical Supply
- providing exceptional customer experiences
- may include some Saturday shifts
Handi was rated as a Top Work Place by the Star Tribune the last 5 years! We are thankful to our team members and are privileged to say we are a top place to work!
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma
- Prefer one year related experience in warehouse operations
- Unrelenting commitment to success
- Bi-lingual a plus
Our Mission is to Enrich Lives by:
- Serving our customers with integrity and compassion
- Delivering outstanding customer experiences
- Appreciating and acknowledging each other’s contributions to excellence
- Showing respect to all
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 401K plus match
- life insurance
- paid time off
- paid holidays
- volunteer pay
- long-term disability
- short-term disability
- free parking
We are on the Green Line!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.