Responsible for presenting and helping to retain corporate relationships with business entities which may prove profitable to the Company. Identify marketplace opportunities, help Account Executives prospect and engage new clients, develop proposals, and manage the contract process, while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Help Account Executives create leads and present digital strategies to clients.
- Research and stay current on digital trends and opportunities.
- Encourage and motivate Account Executives to book digital consultancy appointments.
- Present digital offerings and strategies to prospective clients.
- Follow up with presented clients and work with Account Executives to close new business.
- Customize digital campaigns based on the client’s need and budget.
- Update sales materials to reflect current offerings and provide relevant examples of work.
- Track digital media revenue and pacing to annual goals.
- Track client’s success with existing digital campaigns and collaborate with team on strategies to retain business year-to-year.
- Contribute to the overall team effort to provide the market with the best possible digital sales. Work in a team environment cooperatively and collaboratively with a variety of people. Build working relationships with co-workers, community members, and the general public.
- Act in a professional manner when representing the station.
- Report to work on time and work established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours as needed.
- Complete other duties as requested and needed.
- Previous experience in digital media, advertising, sales, marketing or related field highly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital trends and opportunities.
- Valid driver’s license and insurability. (Driving record will be checked).
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills.
- Experience developing presentations for the purpose of selling and ability to effectively present.
- Ability to respond to questions appropriately and think on feet.
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment. Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients. Ability to handle and keep confidential information.
- Willingness to participate in learning and growth opportunities within and outside the Company. Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor. Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Ability to read, hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction. Ability to articulate information in clear, concise manner to others.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Work with time sensitive and sometimes confidential information under tight deadlines and in pressure situations. Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys as well as general office equipment (telephone, copier, etc.). Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Average pushing and pulling, bending and stooping. Travel locally daily. The Company may make reasonable accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
Hubbard Radio is a full-service media company with 16 radio stations and cutting-edge digital solutions in four of northern Minnesota’s most beautiful and active resort communities: Alexandria, Bemidji, Brainerd and Wadena. At Hubbard, we’re looking for the best people in local media to help build dominant brands that connect consumers and advertisers to build better businesses and communities. We succeed by always doing the right thing with focus, urgency, and passion.