The Business Development Representative is responsible for generating leads for our inside and outside sales teams. Along with building new business for Infor, BDR’s also have the opportunity to nurture our existing customer base and drive additional revenue. They play an integral role in helping our customers increase efficiency throughout their organizations. BDR’s will get additional insight into our sales cycle, forecasting tools, and sales methodologies – this role is a great way to jump start a career in sales
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
• Connect with Infor customers and prospects, generating leads for our inside and field sales teams
• Build new business for Infor and nurture our existing customer base to uncover additional revenue opportunities
• Cross sell or upselling activities based on your territory, go to market specific to Infor’s portfolio
• Advanced prospecting within your target market – identification and multi-channel persona based engagement with our buyers through the phone, email and social media
• Opportunity qualification and handover to the sales organization. BDR ownership of the opportunity until the handover takes place and validation of the business case in the CRM
• Tight alignment with the Marketing & Sales organizations to build the value proposition and be relevant to our prospects and customers. Feedback loop on what works and market intelligence gathered every day from our buyers
• Achieving your daily KPIs to build a sustainable pipeline and focus on quality. Quantity is nothing without quality!
What You Will Need:
• 4 Year College Degree
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills at all levels
• Time organizational skills
• Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Excellent phone based sales experience strongly preferred
• Previous sales experience
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email email@example.com.