Are you a Home Health Aide (HHA/CNA/PCA) looking for a change in scenery? Come and join our team at Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities! Work independently in the field to care for our clients one on one in their own homes.
- Earn up to $18.00 per hour to start!
- Shift differentials available!
- Variety of Shifts to Choose From – Including 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts!
- Potential for Full-time hours!
- Assists, performs and trains patient/client and family in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination and adequate nutritional intake.
- Promotes safe environment and maintains unobstructed pathways while providing care.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Assists with incidental/instrumental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking and maintaining a clean and safe physical environment and medication reminding.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as universal precautions, hand washing, and personal protective equipment.
- Recognizes, documents and report changes in patient/client condition and safety to supervisor.
- Organizes self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Attends or completes mandatory Interim HealthCare in-services and provides requested documents to keep employee file current.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
- Completes other assignments and projects as requested and assigned.
- 6 months previous Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required
- Must be willing to travel throughout Interim’s service area based on the clients needs.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now! https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/careers/