Intern will assist institute staff with managing donations and preparing housing for incoming refugees.
- Someone excited to help create a welcoming home for soon-to-arrive refugee families
- Physically able to life and move furniture items
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Able to work independently
- Valid driver’s license, clean record, and access to own transportation required
- Gather all donated goods to be provided upon arrival
- Be present for furniture drop-off at unit
- Assist with the set up/organize furnishings for refugee arrival
- Help organize and track donation at the institute
- Office support: file maintenance, data entry, developing workshop materials and keeping accurate case notes
- 6-10 hours per week
- Office opens Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., with occasional weekend availability
- Minimum commitment of three months
Complete the internship application form. Applications without resumes will not be accepted for this position.