Invent Biotechnologies, Inc. is the inventor of Spin-Column-Based technologies for protein extraction and cell fractionation. We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join us and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will be working directly with corporate executives in developing and implementing strategies to develop and market our novel products worldwide.
This internship will help you acquire marketing and product development skills and provide you with knowledge of strategies critical to a Biotech startup. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in small business environment. You will have opportunity to be hired as full-time employee depending on your performance during the internship.
- Develop, write and revise product protocols
- Prepare promotional emails and presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- improve company’s web contents and design
- Help on company’s email and social network campaigns
- Help organize or attend marketing events such as show exhibition
- Minimum on site sales
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree in Biology or CS