Kelly is seeking Mortgage Loan Purchase Specialists for our banking client located in Hopkins, MN.
Mortgage Loan Purchase Spec I (633041/630847)
Shift: M-F 8:30am – 5:00pm
Contract: 8/10/2020 or ASAP to 2/01/2021
Mortgage Loan Purchase Spec (632613/632866)
Shift: M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm
Contract: 8/102020 or ASAP to 10/16/2020
Pay Rate: $15.71 hourly
Location: Hopkins, MN 55343
· Receives mortgage notes from third party lenders to log them in for processing and post fund review.
· Mortgage notes to ensure compliance with bank, regulatory and investor guidelines.
· Communicates with lenders and staff to help resolve outstanding items necessary for purchasing the loan.
· Responsible for scanning mortgage notes and labeling them properly.
· This requires a strong attention to detail and computer skills.
· One year of previous Mortgage experience; strong understanding of purchase/review requirements
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Familiarity with personal computer equipment; Accurate data entry skills
· Ability to work independently, and to meet deadlines
· Detail oriented
· Excellent math skills all a plus.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Cassandra Gardenhire at Cassandra.firstname.lastname@example.org – however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
• Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
• Group insurance options* (*available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
• Service bonus plan
• Holiday pay plan
• Weekly electronic pay options
• Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
• Exclusive online employee community
• Employee assistance program available at no cost
• Corporate discounts
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional work styles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of work styles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.