Make Lives Better.
Including Your Own.
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Living Well Disability Services, you’re able to assist people with disabilities to live their best life.
Living Well Disability Services –
Major Position Responsibilities:
- Leads a team to empower and support people impacted by disabilities to live with opportunity & dignity.
- Design and implement person-centered services as chosen by those we support and their teams of care.
- Provide, monitor and evaluate services to assure quality standards are both maintained and effective.
- Manage service location to assure that contractual, financial and human resource outcomes are met.
- Complete all tasks and responsibilities necessary to comply with all licensing requirements, including analyzing, preparing and submitting reports and communicating other information to the appropriate person, department or agency.
- Participate in organizational management and training efforts by serving as a trainer (CPR, Mandt, Advocacy, etc.) and/or participating in internal and/or external committees and task forces
- Complete other tasks and responsibilities as assigned and/or needed to ensure the agency meets its mission.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Four Year Post Secondary Degree in Human Services or related field, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field and One year of work experience providing direct care services, OR
- Associate degree in related field and Four years of work experience providing direct care services.
- Any degree or combination of degree and experience also requires a QIDP credential.
- Driver’ License is required
- Ability to use a computer, tablet or smartphone