Mahoney, Ulbrich, Christiansen & Russ (MUCR) is a firm committed to a culture of development, opportunity and excellence! Our growth and exciting future is prompting added roles!
Be a part of an award-winning, thriving Firm that makes a difference with our clients, people, and the community!
Associate and Senior Associate
Featured Duties Include:
· Establishing an understanding of individual impact to productivity metrics.
· Identifies project or task issues and tracks completion.
· Achievement of productivity goals and proficiencies, while building skills.
· Develops an understanding of the Firm’s strategy and one’s role/alignment in the Firm.
· Seeks to gain knowledge of client businesses and how to add value.
· As a member of the team – implements solutions for clients as well as broadens relationships.
· Regularly seeks feedback and self-assessment for development and engages in our coaching
program and skill development opportunities.
Educational and Skill Set Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
· CPA Certification or working toward completion.
· Technical knowledge in GAAP Accounting principles, processes and tools.
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
· Team player with a positive – “can do” approach.
· Strong communication skills.
· 1-2 years of public accounting experience.
Consistently recognized as one of “The Best Accounting Firms” to work for, and multiple recipient of a “Top Workplaces” award, MUCR is dedicated to providing an environment that focused on both personal and professional development.
Excellent resources provide for top notch skills and service, and MUCR’s proven investment in people and systems reflects our commitment to our clients, employees and our community!