If you are passionate about helping others and want to work for a company that values their employees, Matrix may be the perfect place for you! We want Caregivers who are compassionate, reliable, trustworthy and personable, and who desire to make a difference in the lives of others.
Matrix Home Health Care Specialists is a leader in the home health care industry providing high quality, comprehensive care to our clients where ever they call home. Our Caregiver roles are more than just care tasks, it’s about building and maintaining relationships with your clients.
We currently have openings for the day shift 4 to 6 hours shift for our Home Care clients throughout the Twin Cities.
As a Matrix Caregiver, you will have the opportunity to provide stability to our clients, and allow them to maintain their independence at home. Join a company that values their employees, seeks talented individuals to provide quality care to their clients, and has been voted a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the past 6 years!
- Review and follow Care Plan
- Provide health related tasks to your clients, including monitoring vital signs and administering medications, all under the direction of the RN
- Personal cares such as bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting and skin care.
- Homemaking (housekeeping and laundry)
- Preparing and serving nutritious meals
- Fall prevention
- Following documentation requirements
- Competitive pay, with a potential of $0.50 per hour increase after 90 days of employment
- Health insurance, including Medical & Dental
- Free continuing education
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee Recognition
- Experience as a CNA or HHA (1 year preferred)
- E/O weekend availability
- Team Player
- Implementation, follow-through and accountability
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak & understand the English language to communicate with all clients.
- Strong understanding of professional boundaries
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance & reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass criminal background check & drug test.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications